Maximum time to complete client authentication, in seconds. If a would-be client has not completed the authentication protocol in this much time, the server closes the connection. This prevents hung clients from occupying a connection indefinitely. The default is one minute (
1m). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Enable SSL connections on PostgreSQL server
- Unable to establish Remote connection for PostgreSQL
- Postgres, Docker & Node.js - Password authentication failed (Connection refused or psql: FATAL: role "root" does not exist)
- How to connect with PostgreSQL database over SSL?
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP