Specifies the minimum number of inserted, updated or deleted tuples needed to trigger an ANALYZE in any one table. The default is 50 tuples. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line; but the setting can be overridden for individual tables by changing table storage parameters.
- PostgreSQL vacuuming a big table
- Auto analyze not running for all tables in Postgres 9.2 database
- Postgresql 9.3 Autovacuum not keeping up despite aggressive settings
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?
- postgresql autovacuum not working although process is running
- Re: All Taxi Services need Index Clustered Heap Append
- Re: [patch] BUG #15005: ANALYZE can make pg_class.reltuples inaccurate.
- ginInsertCleanup called from vacuum could still miss tuples to be deleted
- Re: PG10.1 autovac crashed building extended stats
- [patch] BUG #15005: ANALYZE can make pg_class.reltuples inaccurate.