This parameter is normally on. When set to
off, it disables validation of the function body string during sql-createfunction. Disabling validation avoids side effects of the validation process and avoids false positives due to problems such as forward references. Set this parameter to
off before loading functions on behalf of other users; pg_dump does so automatically.
- Re: Postgresql9.6 type cache invalidation issue - different behave of psql and pg regress
- Re: BUG #15112: Unable to run pg_upgrade with earthdistance extension
- Re: pg_dumpall --exclude-database option
- Re: late binding of shared libs for C functions
- cannot restore schema with is not distinct from on hstore since PG 9.6.8