Sets the client-side encoding (character set). The default is to use the database encoding. The character sets supported by the PostgreSQL server are described in multibyte-charset-supported.
Should match server_encoding unless you have a really good reason why not.
- RE: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
- AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x
- RE: [suggestion]support UNICODE host variables in ECPG
- Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs
- Segfault when restoring -Fd dump on current HEAD