Controls which message levels are sent to the client. Valid values are
PANIC. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent. The default is
NOTICE. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in log_min_messages.
- INFO output despite "SET client_min_messages TO WARNING" just before
- How does 'client_min_messages' setting affect an application using libpq?
- Teach Rails 3 to talk to Amazon Redshift - permission denied to set parameter "client_min_messages"
- How to suppress INFO messages when running psql scripts
- Error connecting external DB to Rails 4 App