Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise grouping or aggregation, which allows grouping or aggregation on a partitioned tables performed separately for each partition. If the
GROUP BY clause does not include the partition keys, only partial aggregation can be performed on a per-partition basis, and finalization must be performed later. Because partitionwise grouping or aggregation can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers > 0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.
- Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers > 0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.
- Re: Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively) partitioned tables
- Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Append implementation
- Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping