Specifies the name of an additional process-ID (PID) file that the server should create for use by server administration programs. This parameter can only be set at server start.
- Is external_pid_file of PostgreSQL checked for shut down?
- How do I avoid starting multiple postgres instances on my machine
- Postgres highload. 20000 requests per min causes resource request timed out
- How to parse PostgreSQL configuration file in python?
- unable to start postgres server after changing into pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf to connect with all user using pgadmin