Enables or disables genetic query optimization. This is on by default. It is usually best not to turn it off in production; the geqo_threshold variable provides more granular control of GEQO.
- unsupported startup parameter geqo when connecting to PostgreSQL with ODBC
- What can justify a long running EXPLAIN on query (postgres)?
- when Postgres starts checking for suitable index?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- How to get table names or ID from RelOptInfo in PostgreSQL?
- Why could GEQO produce plans with lower costs than the standard_join_search?
- Re: Why could GEQO produce plans with lower costs than the standard_join_search?
- Re: pgsql: Include GUC's unit, if it has one, in out-of-range error message
- Re: speeding up planning with partitions
- Re: [HACKERS] Proposal to add work_mem option to postgres_fdw module