Terminate any session with an open transaction that has been idle for longer than the specified duration in milliseconds. This allows any locks held by that session to be released and the connection slot to be reused; it also allows tuples visible only to this transaction to be vacuumed. See routine-vacuuming for more details about this.
The default value of 0 disables this feature.
- Re: [BUGS] BUG #14821: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout sometimes gets ignored when statement timeout is pending
- Re: New GUC to sample log queries
- Re: [HACKERS] Re: BUG #14821: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout sometimes gets ignored when statement timeout is pending
- Re: Deadlock in ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION
- Re: Built-in connection pooling