Sets whether GSSAPI user names should be treated case-insensitively. The default is
off (case sensitive). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- psql command not responding
- Postgres, Docker & Node.js - Password authentication failed (Connection refused or psql: FATAL: role "root" does not exist)
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP
- PSQLException when connecting to Postgres server via JDBC in same LAN (PGAdmin works)
- psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?