Sets the locale to use for formatting monetary amounts, for example with the to_char family of functions. Acceptable values are system-dependent; see locale for more information. If this variable is set to the empty string (which is the default) then the value is inherited from the execution environment of the server in a system-dependent way.
- Re: Add CREATE DATABASE LOCALE option
- AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x
- Re: TM format can mix encodings in to_char()
- Proposal to add GUC_REPORT to lc_monetary, lc_numeric and search_path
- Re: Proposal to add GUC_REPORT to lc_monetary, lc_numeric and search_path