Causes each attempted connection to the server to be logged, as well as successful completion of client authentication. Only superusers can change this parameter at session start, and it cannot be changed at all within a session. The default is
Some client programs, like psql, attempt to connect twice while determining if a password is required, so duplicate connection received messages do not necessarily indicate a problem.
- Re: server crash in nodeAppend.c
- Re: Corrupted data due to system power failure
- Re: Tracking of page changes for backup purposes. PTRACK [POC]
- Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid
- "wal receiver" process hang in syslog() while exiting after receiving SIGTERM while the postgres has been promoted.