Specifies the maximum number of replication slots (see streaming-replication-slots) that the server can support. The default is 10. This parameter can only be set at server start. wal_level must be set to
replica or higher to allow replication slots to be used. Setting it to a lower value than the number of currently existing replication slots will prevent the server from starting.
- Re: Server won't start with fallback setting by initdb.
- Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
- Re: Removing wal_keep_segments as default configuration in PostgresNode.pm
- Re: Add hint about replication slots when nearing wraparound
- Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers