Specifies the name of the file containing the SSL server certificate. Relative paths are relative to the data directory. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. The default is server.crt.
- ssl_crl_file parameters in postgresql
- How do I properly configure Postgres client and server with SSL?
- Postgres highload. 20000 requests per min causes resource request timed out
- Enable SSL connections on PostgreSQL server
- How to get Postgres to do a dblink to another Postgres Database with Trusted SSL Certs
- Re: Corrupted data due to system power failure
- Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
- Re: Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative
- Re: libpq connection strings: control over the cipher suites?
- postgresql v9.5 and SSL: LOG: could not accept SSL connection: tlsv1 alert unknown ca