Specifies the name of the file containing the SSL server certificate revocation list (CRL). Relative paths are relative to the data directory. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. The default is empty, meaning no CRL file is loaded.
In previous releases of PostgreSQL, the name of this file was hard-coded as root.crl.
- ssl_crl_file parameters in postgresql
- How do I properly configure Postgres client and server with SSL?
- Enable SSL connections on PostgreSQL server
- Unable to establish Remote connection for PostgreSQL
- Postgres, Docker & Node.js - Password authentication failed (Connection refused or psql: FATAL: role "root" does not exist)
- Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
- Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative
- Re: Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative
- Re: libpq connection strings: control over the cipher suites?
- postgresql v9.5 and SSL: LOG: could not accept SSL connection: tlsv1 alert unknown ca