Specifies the name of the file containing the SSL server certificate revocation list (CRL). Relative paths are relative to the data directory. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. The default is empty, meaning no CRL file is loaded.
In previous releases of PostgreSQL, the name of this file was hard-coded as root.crl.
- Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
- Re: libpq connection strings: control over the cipher suites?
- postgresql v9.5 and SSL: LOG: could not accept SSL connection: tlsv1 alert unknown ca
- [Patch] Log SSL certificate verification errors
- Re: [HACKERS] Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative