Abort any statement that takes more than the specified number of milliseconds, starting from the time the command arrives at the server from the client. If log_min_error_statement is set to
ERROR or lower, the statement that timed out will also be logged. A value of zero (the default) turns this off.
statement_timeout in postgresql.conf is not recommended because it would affect all sessions.
- Re: Postgres 11 release notes
- Re: [BUGS] BUG #14821: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout sometimes gets ignored when statement timeout is pending
- Re: [HACKERS] Re: BUG #14821: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout sometimes gets ignored when statement timeout is pending
- Re: Statement timeout behavior in extended queries
- Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Rearm statement_timeout after each executed query.