Sets the collection of time zone abbreviations that will be accepted by the server for datetime input. The default is
'Default', which is a collection that works in most of the world; there are also
'India', and other collections can be defined for a particular installation. See datetime-config-files for more information.
- How to get server OS local time in all Postgres versions
- How do I change the timezone to UTC in postgres permanently?
- how to set user for installcheck in the Makefile of a postgres extension?
- Time zone names with identical properties yield different result when applied to timestamp
- postgresql incorrect timezone change from summer time