The estimated cost for vacuuming a buffer that has to be read from disk. This represents the effort to lock the buffer pool, lookup the shared hash table, read the desired block in from the disk and scan its content. The default value is 10.
- Postgresql: database is not accepting commands to avoid wraparound data loss
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?
- Postgresql 9.3 Autovacuum not keeping up despite aggressive settings
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP
- Postgresql autovacuum partitioned table