Terminate replication connections that are inactive longer than the specified number of milliseconds. This is useful for the receiving standby server to detect a primary node crash or network outage. A value of zero disables the timeout mechanism. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. The default value is 60 seconds.
- Re: Changing the setting of wal_sender_timeout per standby
- RE: "wal receiver" process hang in syslog() while exiting after receiving SIGTERM while the postgres has been promoted.
- RE: Changing the setting of wal_sender_timeout per standby
- Re: Walsender timeouts and large transactions
- Re: Determine state of cluster (HA)